01202 612218 (24 hrs)
Our Harmony Direct option separates the cremation or burial part of the service from the funeral ceremony.
The person who has died will be looked after by us, with the highest standards of care. We will respectfully take them to your chosen crematorium, cemetery or burial ground.
You can have the peace of mind that the same person who makes the arrangements with you will accompany the coffin on the day.
If cremation, the ashes will be returned to you in a simple urn. This urn is suitable for scattering of ashes, burial or keeping them at home until you feel ready to decide a final resting place.
You can then arrange a separate memorial service for family and friends to attend, if you wish to. This option gives you the freedom to hold a memorial service at another venue or location of your choice, on a day and time that suits you.
If you would like any help in arranging a memorial service, please let us know.
What does a Harmony Direct service cost?
From £1,595 for our services, plus disbursements*
This cost is the same whether burial or cremation is wished.
(*please see an explanation of disbursements further down the page)
- Visiting you and helping you complete any legally required documentation
- Bringing the person who has died into our care and
- Looking after the person until the conclusion of their funeral
- A simple coffin suitable for cremation or burial
- Respectfully taking the coffin to the crematorium or place of burial
- If cremation, the collection of the ashes and returning them to you.
- The planting of a memorial tree
What are disbursements?
Disbursements are fees payable for services not provided by us. There are three main disbursements for a funeral. They are;
- Doctors Fees (if a cremation is taking place) £164.00
- Crematorium £518.00 - £768.00
- Celebrant £150.00 - £215.00
Burial fees vary considerably, but are usually in the region of £800 - £1000 for the purchase of a grave and for the interment to take place.
You can call or email us at any time for helpful information about the disbursement costs involved in the funeral service that you are arranging.
If you have any queries or you would like a personal estimate showing all the costs relevant to your needs, please contact us:
Telephone: 01202 612218 (24 hour service)